Re: Bill closer to having "WAS from Space" confirmed

Nice of the ARRL to make the effort to award him an  honorary WAS
certificate"

It wasn't like he made an extreme effort to work all the states
legitimately... (tongue in cheek comment of course!)  ;-)

This was the best they could do, huh?  How about putting a "little" effort
into it, declaring space a DXCC entity, and giving him a REAL award?

Can you work WAS from another country? Is 4X1UN another country in New York?
and the Space Station, where they are in charge of finding Oxygen Canisters
on their own, can't be declared another entity?

Weak effort here on the part of ARRL...let's see...separate entities only
exist inside the earth's atmosphere?

I must say that I have a deep bias against the ARRL ever since they
overwhelmed my Heathkit Twoer with code practice sessions! But they have
improved...look at them now...

Roger
WA1KAT