Re: ISS Exp 12 list of confirmed DXCC

All,

We are compiling the QSLs from various sources, including Europe, Japan,
Canada and the US.  In the US, cards are sent to the ARRL as well as to my
residence since I am the Trustee for NA1SS.  I also know that some are
going directly to Bill's residence.

Angel, I got your QSL and sent out your card from my residence.  I will be
forwarding a batch of the cards on for the DXCC.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

Subject: Re: [sarex] ISS Exp 12 list of confirmed DXCC

Is this the real list?

I sent a card on the 17th and yesterday got mine confirming the December
17th, 2005, so you also have Puerto Rico in the list, oh and by the way
yesterday I contacted Bill again at 19:27 UTC.

Cheers  Angel - WP3GW