Re: Request for a contact with NA1SS today at 11:25 UTC New Delhi

Here are some tips for working ISS.

posted on web
www.marexmg.org

Only one mode is active at a time, Voice, packet or
repeater.  Most of the time it is in packet mode.

Requests:
Only schools and special event staitons can make
requests, with the proper paper work, and it takes
6 months to 3 years for the schedule.

however, sometimes the ISS crew will make a request
and we try to help them as much as possible.

Bill on ISS is still looking for many new countries,
and a hand full of states in the USA.
Bill said he is interested in the Pacific rim
countries and more.

Once in a while, Bill will some times announce with
very little lead time, that he will be on during a
specific time.  This does happen some times.
When Bill does make an announcement, we will try to
post it on sarex quickly.
However most of your contacts are purly random.

Bill was not active last weekend due to his real job.
He had to take the Soyuze for a test ride.

Best tips.
Monitor every pass between 0600 - 2100 UTC, week days
and weekend for the next 3 weeks.

73 wf1f
www.marexmg.org

http://www.marexmg.org/