Re: Request for NA1SS contact

Dear OM Richard, N1ASA
Thanks a lot for all the info. I copied the first packet beacon message
from space today. This is also the first ever packet radio message
received by me in my life! There is no local packet radio activity here.

While ISS was passing over New Delhi at around 03:23 UTC (08:53 AM), the
TH-D7 picked up the PCSAT2 packet beacon on 145.825 MHz without any effort
(with the rubber ducky only). It reads:
"PCSAT2 STATUS Dual SATellite ops w"

It is exciting! I shall try to work Bill on voice as suggested by you.
Most probably he would be too QRV with his regular works as you said.
Anyways, I shall give a try.

mni tnx agn for your reply.
cheerio best 73s

de Sandeep, VU2MUE