Re: Bill looking for North Dakota contact

I was the one that worked Bill from South Dakota on his last pass, and
I'm trying to round up a few buddies in North Dakota to get on the
air... if it wasn't a work day for me I'd just get in my car and drive
up there myself. I called a friend in the RRR club in Fargo and
hopefully he'll get on the air or he'll pass it along to one of the
other guys.

73
-Kevin KB0LCR