Re: ISS STATES NEEDED

Kentucky should already be confirmed -- at least twice.
I sent QSL's immediately following my QSOs from Kentucky
with Bill on 12/15/05 (VHF) and 1/15/06 (UHF).  The cards
were sent to the ARISS QSL managers for the US, and I have
received QSLs in return (one of each format, old and new).

So, I don't know if the list they have given Bill is not up
to date, or if Bill is speaking of something else.

73,

Richard
N1ASA
Bowling Green, KY

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:05:01 -0500
 Arthur Rowe <azrowe80@verizon.net> wrote:
> Bill also told me on  a pass that he is looking for confirmations for
: Miss., Ky.,N.D., & Wy.  Heres's hoping that Exp 13 will be as
active.Arthur N1ORC