Re: Bill active on voice - 1515 UTC March 21

Hi Kenneth!

> Sounded like he got a couple more contacts from KS and MS but still
> needs cards from Wyoming and North Dakota.

He worked W7CAT in Wyoming at 1647 UTC today, and Bill asked him to
send in a QSL card.  I didn't hear him work North Dakota or the other states
on his wish list.  I worked him when he called CQ as the ISS approached
the California coast, then he worked 3 in California (N2IX/mobile, KG6POM,
WD8PFS) followed by W7CAT and KA0IGB in South Dakota before LOS.

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA