Re: ARISS contact with Cleveland Heights High School successful

I listened to the QSO here in Greenville, SC. I'm originally from Cleveland, so went home for lunch and called my mother-in-law by phone. We both listened to Bill's comments about Don Thomas going to Cleveland Hights HS!!!
73 - Al Lark KD4SFF