ARISS contact with Cleveland Heights High School successful

Hi all,

Cleveland Heights High School  just had a very successful contact with Bill
using NA1SS talking to NA8SA.   The school had 22 questions asked out of a
possible 25.  I heard Bill call  a few seconds before their AOS since I am west
about 330 miles from the  school.  Bill kept answering right up to LOS.

Bill did double duty  today as he had an earlier contact with Bowie High
School in Maryland.   Congrats to them also.

Congratulations to Bill and Cleveland  Heights!

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
ARISS mentor for Cleveland Heights