PU2WVF QSO with NA1SS on VIDEO!!!

Hello All,

My Brazilian friends PY5RX & PU2WVF made nice contacts with McArthur (NA1SS).
Mendes (PU2WVF) was aware that Bill was operating a lot, so his video -
camera was ready to record his special moment which took place at
01-feb-2006.
Mendes made his QSO with a simple vertical antenna.

At 13-march my friend PY5RX (and PP5NE) talked to Bill.
Fabiano asked Bill how he feel about going back to earth soon.
And Fabiano told Bill that his wife Juliana (PY5JMJ) was the
first Brasil women who talked with the ISS Space Station at
Januari 2006.
Also Fabiano told Bill that his wife is pregnant and expecting a baby in
August.
Bill told Fabiano that he will be Grandfather cause also his daughter
expecting
a baby at August.

Yesterday I've heard Valery Tokarev talking (in Russian language) with Moscow
flight control on 143.625Mhz.

You can download all from: http://www.pd0rkc.com

73's Cor PD0RKC