Re: ISS Fan Club Site

> I was coming up fine earlier today, but now I'm getting the tophost
> page as well.
>
> I suspect they have changed hosting providers, but did not execute a
> very smooth transfer of the site.  Give it a day or two and hopefully
> it will work itself out.

I did not change the hosting provider, I have changed the domain registar.
For a number of reasons the transfer resulted in a very bad interruption
of service. Here is what happened.

When I decided to change the registar, I was not aware of the fact that
I was going to be sent urgently to the middle east.
The new company (tophost) does not allow the DNS being configured before
the transfer completes, so I had to wait.

Unfortunately the procedure completed while I was stationed in Abu
Dhabi, UAE. I went to an Internet Cafe and managed to change the
configuration. This was last monday.
Unfortunately (again!) the configuration I provided wasnt completely
accepted by tophost and, in facts, it only affected one of their DNS's
but not the other!
The new (corrected) configuration should be online in 2 hours from
now... and should hopefully hit other DNS's worldwide in another 48.

Again sorry for the inconvenience

Alain
iz6byy/ww3ww

issfanclub.com