Discovery Channel ISS Documentary

Folks

A reminder that the Discovery Channel in Canada is showing a documentary
about the ISS that may have an ARISS school contact on it (the cut I saw had
it right at the end) on Thursday 9 March at 9pm.

Please note that depending on the editor, this might have ended up on the
cutting room floor, but I'd be interested to know if it made it.

The same "Building the Biggest" series begins on 15 March at 10pm in the UK
on Discovery.

I haven't found it in the US schedules yet.

73, Howard G6LVB