ISS CONTACT 7 MARCH 2006

      At the 1533 EST (2033 UTC) I was able to contact  Col. Bill
      McArthur just after he had been    talking to WP4VMP,AC9EIV &
      KC2HCQ I could be wrong but those are the callsigns I believe he
      said. We discussed how much longer he has to stay at the station
      .That was extended an additional week until April 1,2006 landing
      April 9th in Russia. The Soyuz

will be bringing Exp 13 and  launching with them will be Brazilian
Astronaut Marcos Pontes, Who will stay until the Exp 12 crew leaves and
he will be returning at that time.