Re: ISS Fan Club Site

Not here! I get some website in Italian.

A click on one of the boxes there links to Whois and this is the result:

Register.it Spa - Whois Server Version 1.2

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET and .ORG domains.

     Domain name: ISSFANCLUB.COM
     Created on: 2001-03-18
     Updated on: 2006-03-06
     Expires on: 2007-03-18
     Registrant Name: ALAIN DE CAROLIS
     Contact: Alain De Carolis
     Registrant Address: Via Tevere 15
     Registrant City: Martinsicuro
     Registrant Postal Code: 64014
     Registrant Country: IT
     Administrative Contact Organization: Alain De Carolis
     Administrative Contact Name: Alain De Carolis
     Administrative Contact Address: Via Tevere 15
     Administrative Contact City: Martinsicuro
     Administrative Contact Postal Code: 64014
     Administrative Contact Country: IT
     Administrative Contact Email: alain@alain.it
     Administrative Contact Tel: +39 34 73126733
     Technical Contact Organization: Technical Support
     Technical Contact Name: Technical Support
     Technical Contact Address: Via A Ponti, 6
     Technical Contact City: Bergamo
     Technical Contact Postal Code: 24126
     Technical Contact Country: IT
     Technical Contact Email: support@register.it
     Technical Contact Phone: +39 035 3230400
     Technical Contact Fax: +39 035 3230312
     Primary Name Server Hostname: NS1.TH.SEEWEB.IT
     Secondary Name Server Hostname: NS2.TH.SEEWEB.IT

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue Mar  7 18:03:34 2006 <<<

*Amir Findling*, 73 de K9CHP, Syracuse NY, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western New York SearchDogs, Inc
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org>

NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org <http://www.nysfedsar.org/>
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>