Re: ISS Fan Club Site

I did notice that the WHOIS record shows that some update was made to
the domain today... maybe the primary DNS server's A record for
www.issfanclub.com was changed today, and the change hasn't propogated
yet (including making it's way to the secondary nameserver).

I walked down the street to a buddy's computer on a different ISP, and
the normal ISS page loads just fine on his computer too... maybe hurry
up & wait?

73
-Kevin