New ISS QSL cards

Hi all,

Maybe I've missed any commentary about the new ISS QSL cards, but
they are really nice!  I just got one for a voice QSO with Bill, and
I'm glad to finally see a new design.  I know its not practical to
make a new card for each Expedition (like we used to see with each
shuttle mission)... but since Expedition-1 docked in November 2000,
its taken a long while to exhaust the first supply of cards.  You can
see the pretty side of my card at:
http://www.mistymountains.us/w4sv/ISS-new-QSL.jpg

73, Stan