Suitsat Pik identified

I did not realize that cross posting was not allowed.

I sent the following notes to the BB and to SAREX many hours ago.   I
can confirm from my log they were actually dispatched.  As they say in
this program, "Houston, We have a problem".

AJ has the pictures and the picture from the ARRL site that I found to
confirm the ID of the antenna in the suitsat SSTV pic.

Message 1:

I did a fair amount of image processing on the Suitsat SSTV pictures
from AJ's site.  I will send AJ the processed picture.

It is absolutely clear from the processed image that we are looking at
WAN where N is 1,2,3.  The amateur radio antennas on the ISS.  You can
see them clearly on the ARRL web site picture and you will see my
processed version if AJ decides to put it up.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2002/08/01/2/?nc=1

Bob N4HY

Message 2:

The WA1 (or whatever) is definitely there and I think we are seeing a
shot of the installation occurring on an EVA.

Bob
N4HY