Re: SuitSat NOT heard Feb 18 at 1122z - Tulsa, Oklahoma

same here
Tried the Feb 18, 3:22-3:32 utc pass over boston.
Max elevation 70 degrees.
antenna M2 22 element cp, 15db pream.
FT-736R
AZ/EL
Usually i can usually hear some audio, etc.
On the two passed i tried, Nothing.

does anyone have any good news?

http://mail.yahoo.com