Suitsat battery voltage

To those observing the Suitsat voltage,
Those of us who had the opportunity to observe the Suitsat equipment
up close while building it are following the voltage readings with
much interest.
Your efforts to gather the telemetry data are very much appreciated
and will contribute to further success should we get the opportunity
to build a second Suitsat.
I am including with this e-mail, a chart of battery current vs
battery voltage. The power system is designed to squeeze every drop
of power out of the batteries that is possible.
As you will note the battery current will rise as the battery voltage
drops. That is the power systems attempt to keep the transmitter
voltage at 12V. As the battery voltage nears 12V, the regulator will
no longer be able to maintain 12v output. At a battery voltage below
9V all transmissions will cease. The computer will continue to
operate down to 3V although with no transmissions, Suitsat will
appear dead.
I expect this drop off to occur very rapidly.
We really appreciate the dedication and true amateur spirit of all
those who have helped us monitor this unique and interesting Experiment.

Please distribute this e-mail as widely as possible.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of SuitSat 1 Current.pdf]
Lou McFadin
W5DID
AMSAT BOD
ARISS US Hardware manager