Suitsat Heard 4:16 UTC Buffalo, NY

I heard Suitsat at approximately 4:16 UTC 2/16/06 (23:16 2/15/06 EST) on
145.990.

I saw the signal in the software audio track window of my computer even
before I could hear it. The signal came up and down several times.

At one point I could hear "This is Suitsat".

Station consists of a Kenwood TM-241A, a homebrew horizontal 3 element yagi,
and a Ramsey PR-10 2m preamp. Squelch was open.

Thanks to all on this list. Reading your posts were helpful as I persisted
and I finally heard it!

Kevin N2JPE