SuitSat Mission Time Puzzle

Over the past few days, I have received a couple of e-mails with
telemetry analysis from Barry Kort (non-Ham). He has been following
along with SuitSat's progress via my website and after analyzing some
of the telemetry, he noticed something peculiar about SuitSat's
reported mission time. I shared this with Steve Bible, N7HPR who
designed and built the controller for SuitSat.  Steve has confirmed to
me that he also noticed this peculiarity and said, "I noticed this
this weekend but left it up for others to discover."

In keeping with this spirit, and to provide a bit of a challenge for
everyone, I have decided not to reveal what has been noticed by Barry
but instead make this into a puzzle. All of the data that you need to
solve this puzzle is posted on my website at http://www.aj3u.com/blog
in the form of telemetry reports. If you figure it out, good for you,
but try to resist the temptation to post it so that everyone can get a
fair shot at this.  I'll be posting more hints on the website every
day or so.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com