Re: after suitsat

Yes, I have some recordings on my website of SuitSat on 437.800.  You
can hear SuitSat through all the packet and voice contacts.  Hearing
it on 437.800 seems to be very rare though.   http://www.aj3u.com/blog

Unfortunately, the packet uplinks on 145.99 have gone from sporadic to
very frequent, at least on passes over the eastern US.  Last week you
might hear 3 or 4 packet bursts a pass.  I monitored 437.800 last
night during a pass, and you would think you were listening to 144.39.
 The packets were almost wall to wall....

By the way Pat, I did hear you calling last night on AO-51, but the
bird was getting close to LOS for me and I couldn't get back in to
respond to you.  I'll try again tonight.

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com