"Building the Biggest" ISS Documentary

Folks

I have just seen this documentary in the Canadian Discovery Channel
Schedules:

Canada: Thurs., March 9 at 9 p.m. ET/ PT

When I saw it at the alleged 'final' edit stage back in November, in its
full form has two or three minutes of the Neston school contact right at the
end. Since then, there has been further editing, and I don't know if the ISS
contact is still left in. There are also two slightly different length
versions, depending on how much advertisement stuffing is required to pad
out an hour.

73, Howard G6LVB