=?Big5?B?TkExU1OhpnMgZmlyc3Qgdm9pY2UgUVNPIGluIFRhaXdhbg==?=

Hi all,

Last night I was tracking SuitSat (with a max. elev. 71 deg.)
but nothing was heard. After SuitSat passed the TCA I switched
tracking object to ISS and hearing Bill was calling CQ to the
Philippines several times with no answer, so I called NA1SS and
made a nice brief chat with Bill. He said this is his first
contact with Taiwanese station.

Best Regards,

73 de Edward / BX1AD
-----