Re: SuitSat heard Feb 12 at 1345z - Tulsa, Oklahoma

It arrived 3 hours before this one.

This is a very active mail reflector.  It has thousands of members.
When exciting events  such as Suitsat, etc. occur , it becomes
overloaded and takes a long time to get  stuff out the door.

I have been really beating up on the organization to move us beyond this
system, dependent on the good offices of two (admittedly dedicated)
individuals and  from here on to professional services.  While they may
have some problems, at least you feel you can go scream at them for not
giving you your $10.00 a months worth!

Bob
N4HY