* SUITSAT * NA1SS Mc Arthur said: Operators on the ground doing a wonderful job!

Hello All,

I have spoken to my friend Fabiano (PY5RX) and I've asked him
if he would say to Bill McArthur (NA1SS) that SUITSAT is -
still heard on the ground.
And today (12-feb-2006) there was a good pass on Curitiba Brasil, so
Fabiano could inform Bill about the SUITSAT activities on grond.
You can listen to the audio recording:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/ISSAUDIO/py5rx_na1ss_12feb2006_1312.mp3

Fabiano: CQ NA1SS PY5RX.

Bill: PY5RX   NA1SS  good morning.

Fabiano: Okay Bill good morning hello welcome to Brasil  again thank -
you, Bill SUITSAT is still alive, many recordings on internet very good.

Bill: Ah I'm glad to hear that many recordings on the internet, you -
operators on the ground doing a wonderful job, thank you!

Fabiano: Okay thank you very much Bill 73, okay, thank you for the -
contact bye, bye.

Bill: Bye, bye.

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl