Re: [amsat-bb] SuitSat Voice Schedule Time line posted

A clarification, Miles mentions below that there is "There is one "special"
word for you to find."

On the contrary, each of the student messages have a special word. So there
are a total of five special words: Spanish, German, Canadian French,
Japanese, and English.

73, Steve N7HPR