Re: Australian Report on Suitsat

RANSOM, KENNETH G. (JSC-OC) (BAR) wrote:

>Tony,
>My Nova tracking only showed the suit  about 1 minute and 20 seconds ahead
>of ISS when we listened last night. I just updated my program with the
>latest keps download and it shows it 1 minute 32 seconds ahead now.
>
>Kenneth - N5VHO

Thanks Kenneth,
My apologies re. my previous statement regarding the position of
Suitsat,  I was using an early set of keps, I would agree with Kenneth
that it's only around 1.5 minutes ahead of the ISS. I became aware of
this last night after the 11:34 utc pass and checking the doppler Frq.
as it passed over.  Great news that someone has finally got the
telemetry. Well done Richard!.

--
Best regards,
Tony.