Nitwit hams

I didn't hear Suitsat yet, but I did hear some nitwit hams in Southwest Ohio
area talking on 145.99. I left a receiver on Saturday night to see what would
happen. I was rudely awakened 2:30 AM Sunday morning by a WA8 station calling
his buddy to see if they had heard it. Then all day Sunday there was sort of a
rountable of these stations talking about when it would pass by again and etc.
How stupid is that? I did not want to hear them so shut down monitoring for
the sat. Chatting over a wide area on the weak signal freq. is about the worst
bonehead operating I could imagine. I think they were big sigs, as they were
coming in a handheld here from 40+ miles away. So they were probably heard in
space, too.

Disgusted,

Tom W8AAZ