Report:- Suitsat over Aust.

Just had the second pass over my QTH for today the 1st at 04:20 utc 2nd
at  0552 utc. 6th Feb.
 It appeared that  signals have deteriorated since yesterday on both
passes. It may be the angle that Suitsat was when it passed but  on
yesterdays passes it was possible to detect it rolling. I did detect
voice this last pass but it was well down in the noise and I didn't hear
any SSTV this last pass.

--
Best regards,
Tony.