The LID List Begins

I guess the word is not out yet.
How can one send a packet, and continue to do so
when there is NO digipeater on the air?

Maybe they just want to be heard.
Some just wanted to hear the repeater come back to them.

Well, I have started a LID list.
The SUFFEX only will be listed.

Does anyone have any calls to add to this list?

LJ
VBZ
BEG

Good LUCK to everyone ELSE trying to copy Suitsat!

73, Scott