digi on again

Hi,

I heard suitsat for the first time (5 Feb, 0852 UT), so perhaps the Tx
power is now greater than it was when the suit was released. I copied
carrier with doppler by listening with my transceiver in cw mode. My
antenna is 4 element yagi. I did hear a data burst but naturally could
not decode this while set to receive CW. The signal was very weak and
too weak for my station to have decoded anyway.

I note that the ISS digi is back on (heard data on 145.800 MHz and see
gated packets at ariss.net)so it is possible that the data burst I heard
was a ground station transmitting to the digi on 145.990 MHz.

Sil - ZL2CIA