Suitsat SSTV

I was able to get enough SSTV data from suitsat to activate the auto
start mode of my MMSSTV program in robot 36 mode.
Unfortunately the data only lasted for around 4-5 seconds which gave me
around 10mm on the screen and the noise level was too high to make
anything of the picture.   We'll keep trying.  For those interested my
antenna is a 10 turn Helix  backed with a 4x2 metre reflector. Preamps
are mounted at the antenna  and feed the FT-736R

--
Best regards,
Tony.

J.A.Hutchison.  VK5ZAI