Re: SuitSat---A Challenge for those with Big Ears

I recorded the last pass.  After reviewing the audio I heard a carrier
about 3' 18" into the pass for a few seconds and then a couple of times
there were beeps at 4' 23" and 4' 28" and then again at 8' 46" and 8'
47" into the pass from my footprint.

Is there anyplace where I can send the audio file?

My Station is very modest.

Antenna 3 element yagi w/preamp
IC-706MKIIG running HRD for doppler.

73,