Suit sat ? Is it dead

During the 0506 utc pass over Australia ( After reports that it was
dead) I was convinced that I heard suit sat faintly, I switched to USB
mode and picked up doppler shift on the signal, I also heard voice and
CW. which I recorded. We have another higher pass coming up in around 10
minutes and I propose to listen again. A thought, Maybe the batteries
have warmed up during the 45 mins of sun while approaching Aust.  Any
comments on this.

--
Best regards,
Tony.