From: owner-SAREX@amsat.org [mailto:owner-SAREX@amsat.org] On Behalf Of
Tony, VK5ZAI
Sent: 04 February 2006 07:45
To: sarex@amsat.org
Subject: [sarex] Suitsat 06:30 utc pass

Once again I listened for the second pass over my QTH at  approx 0630
utc and I'm sure suitsat was there. I have played the recording several
times and I'm sure I heard SSTV as well as voice. listening on the USB
mode the doppler shift was quite audible.
Unfortunately the signal levels are too low to be of much use to anyone.
I disappointing day for all concerned, especially those who put the time
and effort into this project.

Best regards,
Tony.

J.A.Hutchison.  VK5ZAI