Re: Are YOU READY for Suitsat under LINUX?

Hello everyone.

I am not particularly curious about Suitsat but I think its anyway worth
a try.
Since I run my whole station under linux, I started looking for a good
voice activated recorder that I could use.
I have only found a couple of open source programs but they were pretty
simple and hard to compile, so I decided to try the Nino Porcino's
program (still free as in beer, but not open source) under the wine
emulator. The program run just like under Windows... you just need to
add "wine" in front of the rest.
To decode pictueres I will use QSSTV.

Happy Suitsat everyone!

Alain