No Subject

greetings from patrick n2oeq LI NY

Regarding HF on ISS; Is the rig up there now?

In the future, could the HF and VHF rigs be connected or configured for cross band repeat between VHF and 10 or 15 meters etc.

I dont see the need for a higher license for the crew as it is in free space as a satellite and could be configured to ID automatically or VHF could be chosen as the downlink.

This, of course, is during unattended operation.

I tip my hat to bill macarthur for his terrific phone operation.

thanks for any replies, 73, pat