Re: NA1SS list of worked DXCC entities - Jan 23

The Russian hams can and should turn on the HF transceiver if the US
hams have tech licenses..  I cannot wait to here the pileup on 10-20
meters and I don't think most understand that at some angle the (say) 20
meter stuff will likely penetrate and then will undergo normal hop
propagation.  It will likely cover a huge area.  A standard call out on
a packet/internet dx cluster will generate a huge response.

Bob
N4HY