ISS HEARD

      I was listening to the packet transmissions on the 0900 EST pass
      and all of a sudden I hear NA1SS calling OX3OX in Greenland. I did
      have a very short return call from Col. McArthur acknowledging my
      call as he was approaching LOS and calling me by my name. By this
      time according to my tracking program STS Orbit he was 1250 miles
      out.  Arthur N1ORC