I could use a little advice here....glass mounts

Besides the question whether info on suitsat belongs here or on amsat-bb, I
have an elementary school that is interested in receiving both ISS and Suitsat
transmissions but they arn't crazy about me frilling holes in their block
walls or steel cased windows for coax.

Does anyone know if a glass mount antenna base can be used as a "pass through"
for coax? Will it work on what I assume is a form of plate glass? Are the
different bases for say cellular and VHF frequency sensitive.

As SWR isn't a problem, since we will not be transmitting, has anyone else
come up with any good ideas for this type of situation? Just putting a whip on
the glass mount will not clear the roof, though I suppose I could use a
collinear arrangement with multiple elements for height.

Roger
WA1KAT