NA1SS contact

I have seen many on this list ask for a recording of Bill when he has
made contact with someone, so here is my request. Did anyone just happen
to record Bill's pass for Jan 24, 2006 12:27 utc and would you be willing
to part with a copy? This was my first time to ever speak with the NA1SS.
I would like to truly THANK everyone who is involved with this program It
has been a pleasure to hear over the years the many school contacts as
will as the different ones using packet or voice to make a QSO. Please
send it to my call sign at hotmail.com.

Thank You and 73

Wayne R Hatfield - KD5JJP
Claiborne Parish ARRL EC