McArthur completes WAC on 2 bands (UHF/VHF)

The following report from ZS6TW posted to the ISS Fan Club website seems to
indicate that Bill McArthur has completed a sweep of all continents on UHF.

"Hi. Bill active UHF voice over RSA 20:00 UTC pass. Bill contacted me
followed by ZS6BTD (Gerald) in Johannesburg. He said that our contacts had
just completed his worked all continents. It was a pleasure speaking to him
again. I have very bad vertical antenna on 70 so the copy was not as good as
I am used to on 2m, but OK. 73's Keith, ZS6TW"

McArthur will still be active on UHF Sunday but the pressure is off to try
and work any one continent. He worked Antarctica on UHF Christmas day and
finished with Europe, Asia, South America, North America, Australia and
Africa today (Jan 14).

This is the first time an ISS crew member has worked all 7 continents on the
430 MHz band. McArthur had previously worked all continents on 145 MHz to be
the second ISS crew member to complete that feat. Mike Fincke worked all 7
during his tour as Science Officer on Expedition 9.

Be sure to send in your QSL cards (http://www.rac.ca/ariss/oindex.htm#QSL's)
so Bill can claim is award.

Congratulations Bill and thank you for all the time you give to talk on the
radio!

Kenneth - N5VHO