QSO with NA1SS

Hi all

I had a short (very short) QSO with NA1SS at 13:05 UTC (JAN/14) in UHF
(437.550 MHz).
My conditions: Transceiver YAESU FT 8100R
                       Pwr: 20 Watts
                       Ant.  Discone Omnidirectional AH7000 (IC0M).
                       QTH:  São Luis Island - Brasil
The QSO was recorded. The audio file has both side of the contact (Thanks to
John Magliacane - KD2BD, for his suggestion on how to make this record, in his
e-mail to SAREX list in 14/DEZ/2005).
If anybody interested in this audio file, please e-mail me.

Att.
Otacilio
PRR8BNP

otacilio@elo.com.br