23:20 pass

I have a .wav file of the 23:20 pass, sounds like Bill acknowledging N6JSX
and N3XSR.

Also, where can I get some information on the correct way to contact the
ISS, if I don't catch him calling CQ?  Just state my callsign?
Phonetically?  It all seems to happen pretty fast and I only catch the NA1SS
side of the conversation. I think I have my hardware, tracking software, and
recording all set, I just need some advise on the proper operating
procedure.

Thank you,
Kevin

N2JPE