ARISS Contact recording on SKY TV

Hello,
this evening at 21:00 UTC (until 21:15 UTC) the satellite television SAT8 in
Rome (Italy) will transmit 15 minutes of our ARISS contact recorded on Nov.
9 2005 at Istituto Comprensivo F. Negri of Casale Monferrato (Italy).
I don't know if you can see this channel but I send this info to all the
interested one about ARISS contact.
In Italy I see this channel on the SKY decoder on CH. 859.

Frequency: 11200
Pol: V
Symbol Rate: 27500
Fec 5/6