Re: ISS CONTACTED 1/4/06

Arthur Rowe wrote:

>    Submitted by Arthur N1ORC -  I just made contact  with Bill McArthur
>    on the ISS on a 15 degree pass at 2007  UTC Hours. He was making
>    many contacty with people wishing him a Happy New Year .I heard him
>    contacting W1BX,KB1IAN, N2SIG, W3RM,KC1OA,VE9BL W4BQA and several
>    others.

I know W3RM, and he says that wasn't him. Perhaps you misheard the call.
But thanks for the heads up; I finally got my first ISS voice contact on
the next orbit at 2142z...Conditions were perfect.

  73 de Maggie K3XS

Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org
Elecraft K2 #1641