Bill active New Years eve on ISS

Happy New Year 2006 Everyone!

I heard the packet go quiet at 8 degrees, 2135 UTC, December 31, 2005. This was the first pass over the US, a 10 degree max elevation here in Greenville, SC.  Hoping Bill was at the radio I called to him:

N4ISS:
NA1SS Happy New Year, S Novium godom (pronounced in Russian) from N4ISS over

Bill Returned my call! NAISS:
N4ISS S Novium godom

N4ISS:
Thank you very much Bill.  Happy New Year to you.  Do you have any wishes for us on earth for the New Year 2006?
NA1SS from club station N4ISS

NAISS:
N4ISS I wish everyone health, wealth and happiness, and of course peace.

N4ISS:
Ill agree with that 1000%.  Give my best to Valery. Ill let you work some other stations
Thanks so much for being so active up on the ISS. 73 and Happy New Year again from N4ISS  73

NAISS:
N4ISS 73 to you and Happy New Year, NAISS QRZ

Bill then spoke to:
N2AQ, KD4MZM, KB1AN, WB4TBJ, KB8VQ, ?KAE

73 and have a Safe, Healthy & Happy New Year 2006
Al  - KD4SFF
Amsat Area Coordinator  SC
Experimenters Group ARC  N4ISS - trustee