ISS repeater contacts

Greetings from pat, n2oeq long island NY

Great to see ISS repeater up and so popular!

I've only gotten through once in last couple of days with 30 watts.

I hear lots of guys "RUNNING" the satellite.

If I can ask; Please make one contact and let others in.
Its only on for a couple of days.
It would be nice to see a maximum number of callers.

Its still fun to hear all the activity even if I dont get through.

Thanks to ARISS for running this mode.

Happy, hopefully peaceful, and prosperous new year to all!

73, n2oeq 32323