From: "Frank" <kg6jve@pasadena.net>
To: <sarex@amsat.org>
Subject: [sarex] ISS Pass This Morning
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:11:13 -0800

This morning around 7:30am (Pacific) I started my car, turned on my D700 and
heard a member of the ISS crew. Last night before I turned off my radio, I
set it to the ISS frequency. It was a total surprise to hear him this
morning. I heard him talk about which move did the best to simulate zero
gravity, he said it was Apollo 13.

Frank Keeney
KG6JVE